We are pleased that the TBIPAC has encouraged and assisted individuals to participate fully in the electoral process. The very existence of PACs makes government aware that there is an organized and large involvement by business men and women in the political process. An elected official is likely to pay more attention to a PAC representing a large number of people rather than and individual.
TBIPAC contributions are not designed to advance any particular candidate?s agenda. PAC monies are designed to promote the election of candidates in Louisiana and Washington who understand and support the role that the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe can play in the economic well-being of our state and its hard working citizens.
How does TBIPAC decide on what candidates to support?
The following are factors in the important process of developing a list of candidates to support:
- The integrity and character of the candidate
- The candidate's position and voting record of business-related issues and/or economic questions of state and national importance.
- Whether the candidate holds a leadership or policy-shaping position in his or her party, or on a legislative committee, or is likely to hold such a position in the future.
- The nature and strength of the candidate?s opposition in the primary of general elections.
- Financial need and other sources of financial assistance available to the candidate.
The TBIPAC contributes to outstanding candidates, whether they are Democrats, Republicans or Independents. All contributions are reported to the FEC and to the state authorities as required by law.
Make a difference today and Join TBIPAC by clicking here.
If you Have Questions Please Contact